Tampa Sheet Metal welcomes you to our gallery of fabrication work done in the past.
If you have any questions about how our team can help your project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are pictures from past projects for clients. We have in our shop the best equipment and team to handle any size project. Our huge floor plan can cater to high quantity orders and custom designs.
What Equipment is at Tampa Sheet Metal?
- Shear 12 foot long – quarter inch thick steel capacity.
- Two Press Brakes 12 foot capacity one press brake 6 foot capacity.
- CNC Turret Punch Press 36 Stations 6″00 Dia Hole maximum 45 Tons.
- Laser 4000 Watts cuts stainless steel, steel, aluminum, brass, and copper.
- Table size is 60 inches by 120 inches.
- Robotic Welder for steel, aluminum and stainless steel does the work of 4 welders.
- Spot Welding.
- Mig Welding.
- Tig Welding.
- Grinding and Polishing.
- Drilling and Tapping.
- Countersinking and Counterboring.
- Hardware Insertion.
- Mechanical Assembly.