Tampa Sheet Metal prides itself on having cutting-edge equipment like a fiber laser for each and every job.
The FOL AJ from Amada Machines is engineered to produce the highest quality parts at unmatched speed while reducing operating costs and environmental waste.
The benefits of fiber laser technology are:
- Faster cutting of thin material (2 to 4 times that of a comparable 4000 W CO2 laser)
- Superior speed and edge quality in material thicknesses up to 7/8″ compared to other solid-state systems
- Process Range Expansion by providing the ability to laser cut copper, brass, titanium and other materials that were previously difficult to process
- No optics or space inside the cavity of the laser source – eliminating costs associated with mirrors and downtime for alignment of optics
- The reduction of environmentally harmful emissions due to it’s solid-state technology—which does not require laser gas to generate the laser beam
Tampa Sheet Metal is able to offer a variety of fabrication within one roof thanks to our staff and numerous machines to finish each project with efficiency and on time delivery. Contact our owners today by email or phone.
#tampasheetmetal #tampabaybusiness #gulfcoastmetalworks #tampasmallbusiness #metalworks #custommetals